– Creation and implementation of the Staff Advisory Council Staff Special Recognition Award – to be presented on a semesterly basis – three per academic year presented one each for Fall, Spring, and Summer.
2006 – Hosted a College of Arts and Architecture outing to the first home Spikes games on June 20. Over 100 staff members from the college were in attendance!
– The outing for the College to attend a Specified “Arts and Architecture Spikes Outing” has been continued by the council to present day.
2005 – Kicked off the year with a Tailgate Potluck held in the new Stuckeman Family Building. It was very well attended and tours were given of the new facility.
– The formation of the College of Arts and Architecture Continuous Quality Improvement team was derived from the Staff Advisory Council. The first survey was completed in the spring of 2006, with plans for a new survey to be created and administered each semester thereafter.
– The Council held a successful Marianna sub sale in November. A total profit of $290 was raised, and proceeds were donated to the Penn State Veterans organization to send boxes to our troops overseas.
- Other Past Accomplishments: